- Help with emotional pain and fear. Taking the first step towards healing can give tremendous relief.
- Establish an accurate diagnosis via a complete diagnostic evaluation (see below for additional information)
- Educate you about your problem and your options.
- Guide your choice in effective treatments, including medication, education, exercise, diet, psychotherapy, and EMDR for emotional trauma.
- Evaluation of couples and individuals who are having difficulties in their relationships.
WHAT IS A COMPLETE DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION?
A complete bio-psycho-social evaluation includes reviewing your current and historical patterns of diet, sleep, work, play, social interactions, medical conditions and treatments. We look at emotional and physical trauma, exercise, drugs, alcohol, medications, and allergies. Finally we look at your beliefs about why you are alive, and your purpose in being here, because those can profoundly affect your health and survival.